Wednesday, April 14, 2010

One Week Weigh-in

Went to my first weekly weigh-in and wasn't sure what I was going to see on the scale, but was sooooo happy when I found out I lost 3.6 pounds. That's pretty darn good and definitely will keep me motivated to stay on the same path. I have to admit I was a little worried cause I almost felt like I was eating too much. But, everyone does keep telling me you have to eat five times a day---but it's what you eat that counts and I guess here's the proof. I also got sick over the last week and finally went to the doctor who ended up diagnosing me with Bronchitis. Bummed that I can't go to the gym for a few days... but was so happy when I woke up this morning and had some of my old energy back. I was really feeling like a slug for a few days. It was awful. So, lots of fun stuff planned for this weekend too. Karla and Laura are coming out with me on Friday to go see Over 6 at the Claddagh. One of my favorite bands, at my favorite place with my favorite gals. Doesn't get much better. Have to be soooo good though and only have a couple drinks. Cause then we are going up to VT for the weekend and going to Susanne's on Saturday for a bonfire. She always has the best beer on tap... but it's so heavy. God help me!! I guess maybe if I can lose one pound after all i got going on this weekend, that will still be an accomplishment. Wish me luck my friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment