Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm back....

So, it's been awhile since my last post....sorry. I got sick, then the kids had school vacation and I kinda fell off the weight loss tracking wagon. Went back to weight watchers yesterday though and weighed in. I had lost, even if it was only a little, (.6 pound). So much better than gaining! So, I've learned what torture is... Going through the Burger King drive-thru at 5:30 to get your kids dinner when you are absolutely starving! I'm telling you, all I wanted to do is gobble up all the french fries! They smelled so freakin' good!! BUT I didn't, and I'm sitting her patiently waiting for Doug to get home so we can have something much more healthy for dinner. I have an incredibly busy weekend full of going out, a birthday party, and then kids fest. I'm dreading all the food and alcohol that will be coming my way. My two favorite things and I'm not going to be able to enjoy them the way I want to. Wish me luck everyone. I'm hoping for a much better weight loss for next week so I'm going to try so hard to stay strong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment