Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Day After

Went to Matty's 30th birthday party last night. The party was really fun. Got to see lots of my friends that I haven't seen in a bit, so it was great to catch up with everyone. Of course there was so much tempting food there. Like lobster mac and cheese, chicken broccoli ziti, chicken wings, and oh yeah, I don't even wanna tell you about the huge chocolate cake. And yeah, I'm at a bar; my favorite place! I have to say I'm pretty proud of myself. I was there for 6 hours and only had three drinks. And I made sure to put lots of salad on my plate, some mushrooms and a couple chicken wings. And even though I really, really wanted a piece of cake I didn't have even one little bite! So success as far as I'm concerned. It's supposed to be really nice out today, so gonna try and take Tyler and Daisy over to the park and walk around the paths a few times and get some exercise in. Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment